Saturday 27th November 2021 at 19:30
Tickets: go on sale in October.
Performers: The Glyndwr Ensemble
A selection of movements from
Sir Karl’s most famous works including:
- The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace
- Stabat Mater
- The Peacemakers
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
In order for our audiences to feel confident and safe when attending our concerts, we will be providing socially distanced performances for all own-promoted concerts in 2021 in line with government guidelines at the time of the event. If restrictions are relaxed by the Welsh Government, we may increase the number of seats available for relevant concerts.
Please do not attend a concert if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- or have been instructed too self-isolate.
Socially distanced performances:
- Our socially-distanced performances offer a reduced capacity audience ensuring a 1m-plus space between parties.
- E-tickets will be issued as standard. E-tickets do not have to be printed but can be shown on your smartphone or similar device for us to check on entry. In order to reduce queueing, we request that you book in advance, here on our website.
- Contactless temperature checks may be carried out at point of entry.
- Face coverings are required for the duration of your visit (except for eating and drinking) unless exempt for health reasons. All members of staff will also wear face coverings.
- When taking your seats please be aware of the appropriate distances between groups.
- At the end of the concert you will be asked to leave the venue in a socially distanced manner. Please be aware that you may be directed to a different exit to which you may be accustomed. Your patience and cooperation in helping us keep everyone (and you) as safe as possible is appreciated.
- Hand sanitising stations will be positioned at the entrance to the venue.
- Additional signage will be in place to manage social distancing and audience flow.